Are you ready to take your online marketing to the next level? Do you worry your website might be leaving money on the table? Are you unsure if all the online marketing advice that you’re receiving is really in your best interest? Or do you simply need an experienced partner to serve as a sounding board for your next great idea?
You don’t need to go it alone.
Plug into our team’s expertise for a series of four value-packed coaching sessions with the Glowhorn® founding partners.
Keith Shiley, VP Creative / Co-Founder of Glowhorn
Drawing on 23 years of web design and online marketing expertise, Keith facilitates your coaching experience start to finish. Along the way he personally gets to know you and your business, learns about your goals and analyzes your online marketing efforts. Most importantly he’ll provide actionable tips and ideas that you can start implementing today to grow your website and other online marketing channels to their fullest potential.
Dave Scalzo, VP Technology / Co-Founder of Glowhorn
As a 20-year technology veteran serving the world’s best-known big tech brands, Dave knows what to look for you in your website. In addition to a keen eye for marketing, Dave brings a depth of experience in what it takes to develop websites that perform well, are secure, reliable and ready to scale.
We develop a custom plan for your coaching sessions, based completely on your business, your goals and your preferences.
Glowhorn Co-Founder, VP Creative
- A preliminary “get to know you” meeting, where we introduce ourselves and learn more about your business, your marketing goals, and your goals for the coaching sessions.
- Four 60-minute coaching meetings with the Glowhorn partners. Ask us anything about website optimization and online marketing. The time can be completely structured, completely free-form, or a blend of both.
- Before and after each meeting we invest focused time into:
- Understanding your business and customers
- Researching and preparing for your specific questions and areas of interest
- Reviewing your current goals and progress
- Analyzing your website and online channels
- Sizing up your online competition
- Preparing simple tips you can implement NOW to be more effective online
- Identifying key opportunities for you to optimize online ROI over the long run
- Developing thought-provoking questions for you and your team from a totally fresh perspective
At the end of the process you’ll walk away with:
- Answers to your most pressing marketing questions
- Renewed focus for your website and online marketing
- Clarity about the future of your online presence
- Clear long- and short-term next steps to improve ROI
- Confidence that your plans are on the right track
- Peace-of-mind of an objective third-party review
Glowhorn coaching sessions are conducted online as virtual meetings, using popular webinar software to collaborate with audio, video and screen shares.
How to Get Started
- Start by adding 4 Online Marketing Coaching Sessions with Glowhorn to your shopping cart.
- After checkout you’ll be asked to provide some basic information about your website and your business.
- Once we receive your information, our website consulting team will conduct a preliminary review of your information, your website and your competitors.
- From there we’ll contact you to schedule a 30-minute phone meeting between you and Glowhorn. On our call together we’ll get to know each other, review the plan for the weeks ahead and schedule our next meetings.
- Our partners will guide you through a coaching process uniquely tailored to your business, your website and your goals.
Add the Glowhorn Online Marketing Coaching Sessions to your cart today. Start planning for your future online success side-by-side with the website planning and development experts at Glowhorn.