“Every minute you spend in planning saves 10 minutes in execution; this gives you a 1,000 percent Return on Energy!”
― Brian Tracy
Measure Twice Cut Once
Good website planning saves money by ensuring that the design and development process is as efficient as possible. Good website planning also makes money, by ensuring that in the end, your new website is as effective as it can be.
The Glowhorn® Website Planning Sprint condenses our best planning practices developed over twenty years of website development and consulting into four value-packed weeks for you and your business.
Our website consulting team works with you through a series of focused virtual meetings and follow-up steps over a four-week period. At the end of the process you’ll receive:
- A clear statement of SMART goals for your new website design
- Identification of key metrics and KPIs to be measured and improved upon
- Current benchmark numbers for your key metrics where available
- Specific recommendations for web analytics systems and steps
- A list of all key functional and technological requirements for the new website
- Recommended platforms, plugins and systems to best meet the goals and requirements
- A list of all key design and brand requirements
- Identification and documentation of any budget, timeline or other key business requirements
- A list of all the key audience members who will be using your new website (customers, prospects, partners, etc.)
- Documentation for up to three of your key Buyer Personas, capturing their profile, values, needs/wants, pain points, key messages and more
- A sitemap showing all of the main content areas of you new site and how they’ll fit together
- Wireframes showing the basic layout and key elements for up to six pages
- User Flows that show the main conversion pathways through site and how users will flow through them to reach your conversion goals
How to Get Started
- Start by adding this 4-Week Website Planning Sprint to your shopping cart.
- After checkout you’ll be asked to provide some basic information about your website and your business.
- Once we receive your information, our website consulting team will conduct a preliminary review of your information, your website and your competitors.
- From there we’ll contact you to schedule a 30-minute phone meeting between you and Glowhorn. On our call together we’ll get to know each other, review the plan for the weeks ahead and schedule our next meetings.
- Our team of professional website consultants will guide you through a four week process uniquely tailored to your business, your website and your goals.
Add the Glowhorn Website Planning Sprint to your cart today. Start planning for your future online success side-by-side with the website planning and development experts at Glowhorn.