Is your eCommerce website really optimized?
Learn the key eCommerce optimization areas that make or break your profits in 2018. See exactly how your website scores for each. Identify missing revenue channels. Your eyes will be opened to any money being left on the table. Clear recommendations for next steps will be provided by Glowhorn’s team of professional eCommerce consultants.
Professional 16-Point eCommerce Optimization Assessment
Our eCommerce consultants will perform a deep dive into your eCommerce website and your web analytics data. We’ll identify what’s working, what’s not, and what could be working even better.
We’ll look closely at your:
- Overall website design
- eCommerce optimization efforts
- Catalog design
- Inventory listings
- Sales conversion pathways
- Up-sell, cross-sell opportunities
- Loyalty-building opportunities
- Marketing calls-to-action
- Search engine optimization
- Speed and performance
- Security and compliance
- And more…
Your Own eCommerce Optimization Plan
You’ll receive a complete 16-Point Assessment of your website along with an eCommerce Optimization Plan prepared specifically for your website. Your optimization plan will feature advice, tips and practical next steps for you — directly from our team of expert eCommerce consultants and online marketing professionals.
Right now is an outstanding opportunity to leverage the expertise of Glowhorn®’s eCommerce consultants. For the month of September 2018, we’re offering our 16-Point eCommerce Checkup and Optimization Plan service completely free for qualified* eCommerce site owners and managers.
How to Get Started
- Start by adding this Free eCommerce Assessment to your shopping cart.
- After checkout you’ll be asked to provide some basic information about your website and your business.
- Once we receive your information, our eCommerce consulting team will conduct a preliminary review of your information, your website and your competitors.
- From there we’ll contact you to schedule a 30-minute phone meeting between you and Glowhorn. On our call together, Glowhorn will review our initial findings and dig in a little deeper with some clarifying questions. This is our opportunity to make sure that we really understand your business.
- After this meeting our team is ready to complete your full eCommerce website evaluation. This process usually takes 1-2 weeks. Once your evaluation is complete, we’ll contact you to schedule your second phone meeting and review your results.
A successful eCommerce website is one of the most rewarding businesses you can own. Let Glowhorn help ensure your website foundation is optimal for success today and in the future.
Partner with Glowhorn, a leading eCommerce marketing agency. Over the past 20 years our team has helped dozens of eCommerce site owners start, grow and scale the right way.
Take charge of the future of your eCommerce website. Add the 16-Point eCommerce Checkup and Optimization Plan to your cart now.
* Do I qualify for this offer? To qualify for this offer you must own, play a management role or a marketing role in a US-based eCommerce website generating at least $1-20+ million per year in revenue.