Web Developer, Generalist
Glowhorn, a virtual marketing and web design agency, is seeking a Full-Time Web Developer Generalist.
We’re seeking a Web Developer, Generalist who can also work with Google Analytics, Marketing Automation Platforms such as HubSpot / InfusionSoft, eCommerce Platforms and Optimizely. Advanced SQL using reporting tools such as Grow.com are a nice-to-have. This is a full-time position.
Our ideal candidate and colleague is a quick learner who has the ability to figure out new technologies. Plus, we want to work with someone with a “can do” attitude and thirst to learn new tech.
We have strong technical leadership, so you won’t be on your own, but we’re looking for a person with a technical curiosity whose first inclination is to do a Google Search and/or read the documentation to figure things out, and when that doesn’t produce results, then rely on our senior technical resources to jump in and work through it together. This type of approach to problem solving is critical.
- U.S. – based only
- Work from home/virtually (own home office, equipment, high-speed internet, etc.)
- 40 hours/week
- W2 or 1099 to be determined
- Solution orientation towards project and curiosity for new tech
Salary and benefits based on experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
WordPress (and similar CMS platforms)
- PSD to WordPress Themes (HTML5, JS, CSS3, Responsive)
- Firm understanding of the WordPress Template Hierarchy
- Good understanding of the WordPress API
- Custom Post Types
- Custom Fields
- Custom Plugin Development
- Full WordPress Customization
- Ability to learn new things, work with new plugins, work with new themes, and apply the learnings to a WordPress project
Marketing Automation Platforms
- Updating templates in HubSpot
- Setting up Landing pages in HubSpot and/or InfusionSoft
- Building themes in various Marketing Platforms
- Learning about the various Marketing Platforms
- Working with various platforms such as BigCommerce, SquareSpace, Shopify, Woo Commerce, etc.
- Updating themes and doing full site customization within various platforms
- Following best practices, per platform, for updating, testing and releasing theme updates
Submit resume and your web portfolio demonstrating your abilities to [email protected]
- Notice: This job has recently been filled, however, feel free to submit your resume. We will not respond, but we will keep it on file for future openings similar to this one. Thank you.
About Glowhorn: Glowhorn® is a data-driven digital marketing and web design agency. We help businesses and marketing departments measure performance and improve results online. Our team serves clients around the US virtually, from our offices in Pennsylvania, Florida and Arizona.www.glowhorn.com