Marketing Data Scientist
Glowhorn, a virtual marketing and web design agency, is seeking a U.S.-based, Marketing Data Scientist. This position demands a quick-learning problem solver who says ‘I’ll figure it out” rather than “I don’t know.” This is a full-time position suited for an independent soul with the strong ability to validate his/her own work.
Individuals only please. Agency applications will not be reviewed or considered.
What you’ll be doing:
- Receiving analytics/testing/marketing requirements from Glowhorn’s Technology and Marketing teams and developing them into completed projects (reports, dashboards, etc.) for us and our clients.
- Working with millions of data points from a diverse portfolio of small business clients using the most innovative tools.
- Capturing and analyzing web analytics and online marketing campaign data, using the tools listed below in the Tools & Technologies section.
- Applying your analysis to our clients’ business goals and strategies.
- Managing A/B testing schedules for multiple clients.
- Managing multiple projects.
- Interacting primarily with Glowhorn’s internal team and possibly clients.
Tools & Technologies:
- Google Analytics expertise is a must. In addition to basic reporting skills you must also have a mastery of views, filters, segments, events, goals, eCommerce tracking, Webmaster Tools integration, and AdWords integration.
- Spreadsheet wizardry is a must
- You must also have knowledge and hands-on experience working with at least one of the major Marketing/CRM platforms (i.e. HubSpot, Marketo, Infusionsoft, Salesforce/Pardot)
- Demonstrated expertise with SQL a plus
- HTML/CSS a plus
- 3-5 year minimum experience analyzing marketing data for small – mid sized businesses
- An understanding of business strategies and experience applying data analysis to meet and exceed clients’ needs
- Must love solving challenges
- Ability to keep data secure and information confidential
Compensation: To be be determined based on experience.
Send Resume and Case Study Summaries (1 -3 sentences) of 3 times where you used data to help clients make better decisions and improve marketing results to [email protected]
- Notice: This job has recently been filled, however, feel free to submit your resume. We will not respond, but we will keep it on file for future openings similar to this one. Thank you.
About Glowhorn: Glowhorn® is a data-driven digital marketing and web design agency. We help businesses and marketing departments measure performance and improve results online. Our team serves clients around the US virtually, from our offices in Pennsylvania, Florida and Arizona.www.glowhorn.com