Glowhorn, a virtual marketing and web design agency, is seeking a Content Manager who can manage client projects and contribute to our team. Experience creating and managing content plus a general knowledge of small business solutions and online marketing are required.
Our ideal candidate and colleague is a quick learner who has the ability to figure things out on their own. We are looking for a passionate Content Manager who will identify content-specific strategies, generate high-quality content and manage content distribution. Plus, we want to work with someone with a “can do” attitude and thirst to learn about marketing and solutions for our clients.
We’re looking for a person with curiosity, whose first inclination is to do a Google Search and/or read the documentation to figure things out, and when that doesn’t produce results, then rely on our senior team members to jump in and work through it together. This type of approach to problem solving is critical.
- U.S. – based only
- Work from home/virtually (own home office, equipment, high-speed internet, etc.)
- 40 hours/week
- W2 or 1099 status to be determined
- Solution orientation toward content management and curiosity for new technology and marketing solutions
Salary and benefits based on experience.
What you’ll be doing:
MANAGE CONTENT & DESIGN
- Manage various email campaigns, including overseeing and/or creating template designs, calls-to-action, blog posts, case studies, and content used in email, social media channels and on websites
- Manage the content strategy and setup of marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message for clients
- Be responsible for creating and launching landing pages, CTAs, and lead generation forms
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
CREATE, WRITE & STRATEGIZE
- Write content for marketing resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, blog articles, guides, templates, etc.)
- Work with clients to develop strong messages, especially when conducting research and to ensure a high-quality of understanding of products
- Conduct research to produce the highest quality content
- Deliver content in an organized format via WordPress, google docs and other formats as requested
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote client offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers
- Outline content pages and products based on user search demand and product needs
- Create effective meta titles and descriptions
- Shop for photos and choose ideal placement
- Optimize content for key metrics (word searches, usability, etc)
- Develop SEO strategy and execute it
EDIT & PROOFREAD
- Review, edit and proofread content for clarity, readability, quality, value and uniqueness
- Ensure proper AP Style is executed
- Ensure ideal voice and key messages are being conveyed
CONDUCT DATA ANALYSIS
- Conduct keyword analysis and interpret data as it relates to client goals
- Measure and optimize content efforts using scorecards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, promotions and goal implementation
- Comply with and stay up-to-date on best practices and policies related to digital content analysis
PERFORM OTHER DUTIES
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and strategies and share information with team members and clients.
- Multi-task between a few clients/projects at once.
- Practice a passion for learning about different types of businesses and the ability to get up to speed on new subject matter quickly.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven experience implementing marketing strategies
- Proven ability to implement SEO, social media, and editing strategies successfully
- Good understanding of WordPress and related platforms
- Proven editorial skills including strong language skills and the ability to adjust content to remain consistent with brand, style, and tone.
- Demonstrated experience generating and managing content campaigns from beginning to end including writing and delivering content to a specific audience
- Experience working with clients to develop content assets and reinforce primary voice
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effective messages internally and externally
- Hubspot Inbound certified or willing to pursue it
- Experience participating in virtual meetings
- Willingness to develop/grow understanding of marketing strategies
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communications skills
Send your resume and portfolio/writing samples to [email protected]
- Notice: This job has recently been filled, however, feel free to submit your resume. We will not respond, but we will keep it on file for future openings similar to this one. Thank you.
About Glowhorn: Glowhorn® is a data-driven digital marketing and web design agency. We help businesses and marketing departments measure performance and improve results online. Our team serves clients around the US virtually, from our offices in Pennsylvania, Florida and Arizona.www.glowhorn.com